RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Thank you for shopping at Loopster. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- You can return most items for a refund within 30 calendar days of the date you received it. For hygiene reasons, we are unable to refund any swimming costumes.
- Our address for returns is Loopster Ltd, Unit 3, Clarendon Yards, Olympia Trading Estate, Coburg Road, London N22 6TZ.
- Your item must be returned to us in the same condition that you received it in - where possible, please include tags and any packaging.
- You must enclose your receipt or other equivalent proof of purchase with your returned item.
- We are not responsible for any items that do not reach us or which are returned to us by mistake. We strongly recommend you obtain proof of postage such as a Royal Mail Certificate of Posting for every item you return to us.
- If an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund and we may have to send the item back to you.
- If you're looking to return a faulty or incorrect item, please contact us at email@example.com prior to sending it back to us.
WHEN YOUR REFUND WILL BE MADE
- We will inspect all items on receipt and notify you of the status of your refund as soon as possible. It may take a little while between the refund being made and the payment crediting your account.
- If your refund is approved, we will initiate a refund to the original credit or debit card used. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
SHIPPING COSTS: WHEN WE WILL PAY THE COSTS OF RETURN
- We will pay the costs of return if you are exercising your right to change your mind, if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the item or any of our legal terms, because of an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
- In all other circumstances, you must pay the costs of return.
IF YOU ARE EXERCISING YOUR RIGHT TO CHANGE YOUR MIND
- You must return the goods to us within 14 days of the date you received it.
- We will process your refund within 14 days of the date on which we receive the item back from you.
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the items, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we can inspect the items and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of an item within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the item delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.